Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don't Mess With Assyria







Here is a Very Cool 10 minutes archaeological piece by PBS on the Assyrian conquest of Lachish, which, as we know, was the people group who lived in Nineveh. This gives a window into the reliability of the scriptures and also the nature of the Assyrians. What was the most interesting part of this video?

Also, just in case you missed a class, here is the link to the Jonah Series at LifeChurch for your personal viewing enjoyment. It is also good to review them. I usually have the priviledge of watching them 5 or 6 times and I still find myself being reminded of things that I had forgotten.

1 comment:

Tracy Lowell said...

For me the most interesting things were the connection they show to the Bible...and the findings they found from the battle...there is nothing cooler then seeing evidence!